Terms & Conditions
1. The terms & conditions set out here apply to those who use our website. By accessing & placing orders from this website you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
2. The SignetLondon website is owned, operated & managed by Lauder Jewellers Ltd.
3. EU customers have the right to cancel orders / contracts subject to the provisions listed below.
4. Bespoke / personalised / engraved items that been ordered / made to your specifications cannot be cancelled / refunded.
5. Ring sizing is done free of charge, two sizes up or two sizes down, the ring must be returned to us, at the client’s postal expense, within 14 days, from date of signed for delivery.
6. Subsequent re-sizing will be charged from £60.00.
7. In order to cancel your order / request, you must either write to us at, SignetLondon Unit 1.02 The Goldsmith’s Centre, 42, Britton Street, London, EC1M 5AD or email us at email@example.com, phone cancellations will not be accepted.
8. You have the right to cancel your order / contract within 14 days, this cancellation period will expire / end after the 14th day of your request.
9. Providing the cancellation is made within the defined 14 day period, SignetLondon will reimburse to you all payments made including delivery costs, that may apply.
10. In order to qualify for a full refund on goods supplied, all goods must be returned within the 14-Day period that is applicable after the initial 14-day cancellation notice has been given. The goods returned to SignetLondon must be sent by a carrier that will supply proof of postage / sending.
11. Any refund on returned goods will exclude any postage / expenses incurred by us (original sending) & you ( returning ) the client / customer.
12. Any reimbursement made by us will be done by using the same means of payment made by you, this will not be made until we have received the goods.
13. Reimbursement will be made by us 14 days after receipt of returned goods.
14. You the client/ customer are fully responsible for any returned goods whilst in transit / being sent, you should send / post the item using a service that insures the item for value paid. Make sure you have proof of postage / sending.
15. Once the goods are returned, we will inspect it / them for signs of wear, any damage, altered, tampered with, adjusted, including re-sizing by another jeweller / worker, if any of this is applicable, the goods returned will not be accepted / qualify for a refund.
16. Our products are made to the highest quality and will guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
17. All goods returned for a refund must be accompanied by our original not damaged presentation gift boxes & with any other enclosed components failing to enclose / return these boxes & components may result in us, SignetLondon unable to make a full refund / any refund.
18. Delivery charges are inclusive, except if you request another carrier that we do not use or recognise, in this instant you will be charged accordingly & be responsible for any goods failing to be delivered.
19. The prices shown do not include customs or import duties which are applicable to the local authorities where your order / goods will be sent / posted / couriered to, we recommend that you check with your customs office before placing your order / contract with SignetLondon.
20. On delivery should the postal package be tampered with or the goods inside the package be damaged/missing you the customer / client must notify SignetLondon immediately of this. Confirmation must be written on the shippers or postal paperwork & emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org failure to do so will result in all claims regarding this incident / package uninsured & SignetLondon not liable for the lost or damaged goods.
21. Delivery dates shown on our website are estimated, we will endeavour keep to these dates, however due to the nature of manufacturing, which may be out of our control, these dates may change, we will inform you the client by email, in these circumstances we accept no liability.
22. These outlined terms & conditions may change from time to time, we reserve the right to make these changes.
23. We may make changes to these terms, prices, content of the website, we reserve the right to make these changes at any time without notice or warning.
24. Reasonable care will be taken to ensure that products visible on your screen will match the products ordered/supplied/purchased, we take no responsibility if these do not match, this may depend entirely on the colour reproduction on your monitor / screen.
25. Any goods that have been mis-priced by mistake or done unintentionally, on our website, via email, or a phone call / conversation, we are not obliged to supply that/these item/items before posting, we will contact you to discuss the matter first.
26. When placing an order, you must ensure that all details/information relating to your order, including artwork, which must not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including address details are correct, we cannot be held responsible if these details are incorrectly supplied.
27. The content, copyright, the SignetLondon trademark and all other intellectual property available while using this website shall remain the property of SignetLondon, we give permission to all clients/purchasers to print parts/sections of this website for personal/non-commercial use, any other use without the permission of SigentLondon is strictly prohibited.
28. Company details, SignetLondon is a subsidiary/trading name of Lauder Jewellers Ltd, our main trading address is Unit 1.02 The Goldsmith’s Centre, 42, Britton Street, London, EC1M 5AD. Vat number 935 1980 06.
29. Our registered office address is 108-110 Finchley Road, NW3 5JJ, company number 5426182